top of page
Filter Replacement Guide
The filters need to be replaced regularly to maintain the quality of drinking water output.
1. Close the water supply valve.
2. Remove the pressure and remaining water in the ﬁlter and pipe.
*A lot of water could spill out unless the pressure is removed.
3. Disconnect the power cord.
4. Follow the steps to uncover the unit:
5. Then, follow the steps for each filter that needs to be replaced:
6. Finally, follow the steps in returning the cover back to its place:
During initial installation or replacement of filters, use the water dispenser only after flushing of at least 10ℓ or until the black carbon residue or bubbles disappear.
bottom of page